In early October Australians for Mental Health brought together a range of speakers from different backgrounds to discuss how we can best enhance national mental health prevention strategies.
A big thank you to our all our speakers and to Cooper Investors for hosting the conversation:
- Dr Stephen Carbone - CEO, Prevention United
- Dr Kim Hazendonk - Positive Brain
- Amanda Smyth - Co-founder, Mood Food Nutrition
- Maha Abdo - CEO, Muslim Women Association
- Dr Waminda Parker - Director, The Connective